Please note: Main image on front page pictured above is a stock photo. I need a very high resolution photo to get the look I wanted.
Thank you for the opportunity to submit a proposal for the design of the Photography by Melinda website. Working together, I believe we can create a dynamic website that is simple to navigate and has a professional, yet modern and welcoming design. After reviewing your current website, I have identified and listed below the Needs and Solutions that we will want to address in this project.
Just like your photos are a work of art, web design is also artwork. A photographer’s website weights significantly on potential clients when it comes to deciding whether or not they’re going to book a session. Photography by Melinda needs a website redesign to modernize its presence on the web. The site design will be built to reach out to prospective clients, as well as be easy and straightforward to navigate. Photography by Melinda needs a website that looks like a piece of art. I googled “Indianapolis Family Photographers” and most of your competition have light and beautiful websites that are easy to navigate. With a professional redesign, your revenue will increase because your website will display that you’re a professional artist. Just getting one or two additional clients because of this redesign will more than pay for your new website!
The Indy Design Group will provide Photography by Melinda with a fresh new web design that is easy to navigate. The design will also convey that Photography by Melinda is a professional and artistic photographer. The design will integrate a light and airy style so it will maintain a familiar look to current clients, but will at the same time show them that Photography by Melinda is improving its web presence in order to serve them better.
The new design will have 4-7 main landing pages: These 4-7 main pages will be “hardwired” into the new design by The Indy Design Group and links to them will appear in the menu bar at the top of the page.
• Working in conjunction with Photography by Melinda, The Indy Design Group will recommend templates based on the needs we have discussed. Once a template is approved, The Indy Design Group can begin getting it ready for initial design and content setup. The preliminary design concept for the new website will include the basic layout, color palette, font choices, etc.
• Photography by Melinda will need to provide the basic website content prior to initial design beginning. We have found that content can be the biggest roadblock in finishing a website in the time projected, which is why we require the initial copy prior to starting. This allows us to focus on more of the design and function of the site, rather than trying to piece it together as we go along.
• Generally clients will gather existing materials (pamphlets, forms, papers, photographs) and ready them for the site. The content is then parsed out into individual web pages and assembled in a hierarchy which is easy to understand and to navigate. Site content is added to pages which have a consistent theme and look in terms of headers, footers and custom accent graphics, like buttons, bullets and more.
The Indy Design Group can help to provide a basic template to assist in developing the site content if needed upon request.
Once we complete our initial review of the website, the copy can be added to or changed as needed.
Once the initial design is ready for review, The Indy Design Group will setup a meeting or phone call to go over the website with Photography by Melinda. In this review, we will go through the site page by page and notes will be taken regarding any edits, changes or additions we discuss.
Once the changes and edits have been made to the website, The Indy Design Group will setup another meeting or phone call to go over the website with Photography by Melinda. In this review, we will once again go through the site page by page and notes will be taken regarding any edits, changes or additions we discuss.
At this time, based on the changes discussed, we will decide if we are in need of a third review or if we are close enough to begin getting the site ready to go live.
When Photography by Melinda has finished incorporating all the content they wish to have at launch, they will ask The Indy Design Group to make the site go live…Congratulations!
• work with client to create a custom website interface – layout, colors, and fonts
• set up website architecture and navigation system
• implement nameplate/logo placement and design
• customize website to tailor to both the prospective and current patient, with less clicks to get where they are trying to go.
• update website content that is provided, both new and from current website, and create menu items based on navigation layout.
• add high resolution images and custom graphics based on the intended audience to make the website more appealing to the user
• premium wordpress theme
• wordpress installation/set-up/configuration
• installation and configuration of theme
• minor theme customization including color adjustment, font changes
• layout of up to 10 pages of content (you provide the content or we can write for an additional fee)
• set up of one basic contact form
• site security and launch
• monthly or daily software updates & backups (requires hosting with The Indy Design Group)
• set up a Gmail account to link directly to Google Analytics to allow the ability to monitor traffic and retrieve analytic statistics. (if requested at additional fee)
• integration of social media in the website through multiple channels – ability for facebook, instagram, linkedin and more- includes custom facebook cover photo
• The Indy Design Group prefers that the website is hosted with us but can be hosted elsewhere if client wishes.
• Custom training videos are available on using site tools & how to read and access
• Google analytics tracking software. (if requested at additional fee)
The Indy Design Group can provide you with fast and secure hosting for your new web site.
• Business Web Hosting — $25/month
Having a Maintenance Plan for your WordPress website is like having a personal on-call web master. We’ll handle all of your updates, edits, image changes, and troubleshooting for you so that you won’t have to.
If you don’t like making updates or don’t know how, a website maintenance plan is a time saver & a stress reliever.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?